We are taking the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our guests during their stay with us. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate through our new operating procedures.
- We have increased our already high level of sanitization throughout the property.
- All high touch surfaces, room keys, key pad, remotes etc will continue to be sanitized regularly and between guests.
- Staff temperature checked daily. Guests required to have temperature checked when necessary.
- Self check in continues, we can be reached by text, phone or email.
- Daily room cleaning has been suspended until further notice. Please let us know if you require anything.
- Decor, pillows and throws have been removed from the rooms.
- Our Dining room/Common room is temporarily closed in accordance with current regulations. Please feel free to enjoy breakfast in our outdoor seating areas or in your room.
*** Current Covid restrictions in Niagara: individual rooms must only be occupied by members of a single household.