Queen Regent is located just steps from Queen St and all of it's shops and attractions.
Built in 1840, our heritage home was converted into a residence in 1860.
Our modern rustic renovation provides a laid back and naturally elegant feel - perfect for relaxing after a day of theatre, winery visits or hiking.
Vintage and bespoke furnishings compliment an eclectic mix of curated objects and art around the house ensuring your visit peaks your curiosity.
A large backyard, with a cottage feel, filled with mature perennial flower and vegetable gardens, birds, chipmunks and butterflies; provides space to relax and escape.
What we offer
Contactless service; the ultimate in privacy. Boutique individually styled rooms are complete with lavish King sized beds and handmade headboards.
All rooms include
- Contactless self check in beginning at 2pm, check out 11am
- LED TV - HBO, TSN, Sportsnet
- electric fireplace
- air conditioner
- ensuite with chair height toilets
- small batch, natural, sls free, local body care toiletries
- hair dryer
- iron/ironing board
-one parking spot
- all guest rooms are on the second floor